Funding Your Investment

Once a proposal has had 80% of funds committed - you will receive an email with instructions on how to fund your investment. 20% of your committed amount will be due at this time and the other 80% will be due 1 week before closing.

Depending on how the author of the investment proposal has set it up - you may be able to fund your investment using crypto (USDC, BTC, ETH, etc.), or fiat (credit/debit card or bank transfer).

Last updated